Medical Cannabis Doctors in Pennsylvania (PA)
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana prescription in Pennsylvania state? The talented team of doctors here at Calm Effect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the Calm Effect difference and how to get your medical card in PA.
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over PA, Calm Effect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card. Pennsylvania is one of the states that allows telemedicine for medical marijuana.
Our 3- Step Doctor Process Works.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a Pennsylvania medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
Pennsylvania and Medical Marijuana
How do I get a Pennsylvania medical marijuana prescription?
How do I get my medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania?
Where do I purchase medical marijuana in Pennsylvania?
Do Pennsylvania Dispensaries offer discounts?
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Doctors
Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you through telemedicine in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to a roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations
- & More
Pennsylvania - Qualifying Conditions:
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions can participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.
- Tourette syndrome.
Find out more about PA Dispensaries and MMJ.
Find a list of conditions that qualify for marijuana in Pennsylvania
Find a Pennsylvania dispensary near you!
Dispensary deals and Dispensary locations in Pennsylvania have been updated.
Schedule a Pennsylvania medical marijuana appointment