Medical Marijuana Conditions for Pennsylvania - Are You Eligible?
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Pennsylvania
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Pennsylvania - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Pennsylvania are as follows (Updated February 6, 2020):
Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program provides access to medical marijuana for patients with specific medical conditions. Pennsylvania does not allow for the smoking of cannabis, only oils (vaping is permitted), edibles, and concentrates.
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions can participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.
- Tourette syndrome.
Getting medical marijuana through Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program involves four basic steps:
- Register for the program through the Medical Marijuana Registry.
- Have a physician certify that you suffer from one of the medical conditions that qualify for medical marijuana.
- Pay for a medical marijuana ID card.
- Get medical marijuana from an approved dispensary in Pennsylvania.
To learn more, please refer to the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program, or call one of our informed advisors below.
CHECK OUT OUR HELPFUL VIDEOS on everything you need to know about Medical Marijuana.
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
NEW TeleMed Doctor Appointments are NOW Available in Pennsylvania!
Ready to find out more?
Fill out our simple form to get started!
How do you get an Pennsylvania medical marijuana card?
Is there a Pennsylvania dispensary near me?
Most likely, yes! There are dispensaries all over Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton and many more cities have weed dispensaries!
Are there any coupons for Pennsylvania dispensaries?
Yes, we gather the discounts (and even email them out) so you can save money. Check out our Pennsylvania dispensary deals page.