Medical Cannabis Doctors in New Mexico (NM)
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana prescription in New Mexico? The talented team of doctors that work with CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the CalmEffect difference and how to get your medical card in NM.
Complete Medical Consultations
Medical cannabis can be used for many different symptoms and patients can often get a bit confused by the process. Let our talented staff help you.
Simple 3 Step Process
Want to get your medical cannabis prescription quickly and efficiently? Our 3 step process allows you to get in contact with a doctor near you fast.
Am I Eligible?
If you are in a medical marijuana state, and suffer from a condition that can be treated with cannabis, inquire with our Doctor’s for a consultation today!
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over NM, Calm Effect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in New Mexico by filling out the form on this page.Schedule Exam
Our 3- Step Doctor Process Works.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you’ll be eligible for a New Mexico medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
New Mexico Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
- Santa Fe
- Las Lunas
- Silver City
New Mexico – Qualifying Conditions:
Debilitating medical condition” means:
- multiple sclerosis;
- damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord, with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity;
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus or
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome;
- admission into hospice care in accordance with rules promulgated by the department;
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Crohn’s disease;
- hepatitis C infection;
- Huntington’s disease;
- inclusion body myositis;
- inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis;
- intractable nausea or vomiting;
- obstructive sleep apnea;
- painful peripheral neuropathy;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- posttraumatic stress disorder;
- severe chronic pain;
- severe anorexia or cachexia;
- spasmodic torticollis;
- ulcerative colitis; or 7.34.4 NMAC 3
- any other medical condition, medical treatment, or disease as approved by the department which results in pain, suffering, or debility for which there is credible evidence that medical use cannabis could be of benefit.
Stay Updated with CalmEffect, New Mexico!
Learn about medical marijuana in New Mexico including how to find a doctor.
Find a New Mexico dispensary near you!
New Mexico dispensary deals have been updated.
Schedule a New Mexico medical marijuana appointment