How to Avoid Coronavirus
How to Avoid Coronavirus and Still Get Your Medical Cannabis
We, along with the majority of people in America, have been hyper-focused on how to avoid Coronavirus illnesses over the past two months. The bulk of the CDC guidelines surround easy suggestions that anyone can follow. Here is a breakdown of things you can do today to avoid coronavirus.
Know how the virus spreads is key when trying to avoid coronavirus.
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
Use disinfectants appropriate for the surface. To make a bleach solution, mix 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water. For alcohol solutions, ensure solution has at least 70% alcohol. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against COVID-19.
Avoid Coronavirus and Still Get Your Medical Cannabis Products
Medical Marijuana Doctor Appointments with CalmEffect
Some states are allowing Telemed doctor appointments for medical marijuana to help patients avoid coronavirus. Florida, Massachusetts and Ohio have allowed temporary provisions and several other states have as well.
Medical Marijuana Sales During Coronavirus
Many states have ruled medical marijuana dispensaries as essential businesses while we avoid coronavirus.
Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2021 and beyond?
Still have questions? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.