To inquire about getting your medicinal cannabis prescription, FIND A DOCTOR and schedule an exam today with a local OK doctor.
Medical Cannabis Doctors in Oklahoma (OK)
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana prescription in Oklahoma? The talented team of doctors that work with CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the CalmEffect difference and how to get your medical card in OK.
See a Medical Marijuana Doctor
Medical cannabis can be used for many different symptoms and patients can often get a bit confused by the process. Let our talented staff help you.
Simple 3 Step Process
Want to get your medical cannabis prescription quickly and efficiently? Our 3 step process allows you to get in contact with a doctor near you fast.
Am I Eligible?
If you are in a medical marijuana state, and suffer from a condition that can be treated with cannabis, inquire about a medical marijuana doctor consultation today!
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma
· The decision to recommend cannabis therapy is up to the discretion of the treating physician
· There are NO qualifying conditions for medical marijuana in Oklahoma, all you need is a certified physician’s recommendation
· People can apply for medical marijuana by going to - omma.ok.gov
How much medical marijuana can I have in Oklahoma
Patient Possession Limitations:
· Those possessing a state-issued license may possess the following:
o Up to eight ounces of marijuana in their residence; up to one ounce of concentrated marijuana
o Up to 72 ounces of edible marijuana
o Up to six mature marijuana plants
o Up to six seedling plants
o Up to three ounces of marijuana on their person.
- Getting an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card
How to Apply in Oklahoma:
Step 1). Start the Application
- Go to state’s official medical marijuana platform
- Provide full name and date of birth
- Provide permanent mailing address
- Current physician information
- Patient signature dated within 30 days of the application date
Step 2). Find a Dr and Schedule and Appointment
- To be clear, not all Oklahoma doctors are required to participate in the medical marijuana program. If your current doctor has chosen not to recommend medical marijuana for his or her patients, you will need to locate another doctor in the state who does.
- Basically, the process is as simple as downloading the Physician Recommendation Form, bringing it into your doctor’s appointment, and then having the doctor’s office scan it into the computer so you can submit it along with your online application.
- It is important to know that all physician recommendation forms must be submitted within 30 days of submitting your application
Step 3). Gather and Submit All Other Necessary Documents
- Proof of Oklahoma residency
- Proof of identity
- A full-face digital photograph
Pay the Application Fee and Submit Your Completed Application
- Once you have completed the online application, submitted the Physician Recommendation Form, and submitted all other necessary documentation, you then must pay the online application fee and submit your application for review by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA).
How much does it cost to get an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card?
Application fees are as follows:
- Standard application fees are $100
- Reduced-fee applications are available for $20 for those who qualify (and can provide proof of enrollment in) Medicaid (SoonerCare) or Medicare.
- *[All application fees MUST be paid with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit card. If you do not have a credit or debit card, you must find a retail store that offers pre-paid Visa or MasterCards and purchase one there].
- **Also, be advised that these fees DO NOT include physician consultation fees that will be necessary to receive your Physician Recommendation Form.
- Once the application and fees have been submitted in their entirety, the application will be reviewed for approval by OMMA. If everything is in order and you are approved for medical marijuana, you will receive an approval letter in the mail within 14 days of the application submission, along with your valid MMJ card that allows you to buy medical marijuana in Oklahoma dispensaries.
Our 3- Step Doctor Process Works.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a Oklahoma medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations.
- Oklahoma City
- Broken Arrow