Medical Cannabis Doctors in New Hampshire (NH)
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana prescription in New Hampshire state? The talented team of doctors that work with CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the CalmEffect difference and how to get your medical card in NH.
Complete Medical Consultations
Medical cannabis can be used for many different symptoms and patients can often get a bit confused by the process. Let our talented staff help you.
Simple 3 Step Process
Want to get your medical cannabis prescription quickly and efficiently? Our 3 step process allows you to get in contact with a doctor near you fast.
Am I Eligible?
If you are in a medical marijuana state, and suffer from a condition that can be treated with cannabis, inquire with our Doctor’s for a consultation today!
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over NH, Calm Effect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in New Hampshire by filling out the form on this page.Schedule Exam
Our 3- Step Doctor Process Works.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you’ll be eligible for a New Hampshire medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
New Hampshire Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
New Hampshire – Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions:
As of August 27, 2017, the list of qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis is established by law in RSA 126-X:1, IX(a), as follows. “Qualifying medical condition” means “the presence of:
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus,
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome,
- hepatitis C,
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,
- muscular dystrophy,
- Crohn’s disease,
- multiple sclerosis,
- chronic pancreatitis,
- spinal cord injury or disease,
- traumatic brain injury,
- Parkinson’s disease,
- Alzheimer’s disease,
- ulcerative colitis,
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome,
- or one or more injuries or conditions that has resulted in one or more qualifying symptoms under subparagraph (B); AND
(B) A severely debilitating or terminal medical condition or its treatment that has produced at least one of the following:
- elevated intraocular pressure,
- chemotherapy-induced anorexia,
- wasting syndrome,
- agitation of Alzheimer’s disease,
- severe pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects,
- constant or severe nausea,
- moderate to severe vomiting,
- seizures, or
- severe, persistent muscle spasms;OR
“Qualifying medical condition” also means:
- Moderate to severe chronic pain.
- Severe pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects
- Moderate or severe post-traumatic stress disorder.
Ready to Inquire?
To inquire about getting your medicinal cannabis prescription, find a New Hampshire Medical Marijuana Doctor and take the next step!FIND A DOCTOR