Medical Marijuana in Arkansas
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana in Arkansas?
Is there a dispensary near me?
We've created a city by city Arkansas dispensary list to make it easy for everyone! There are now dispensaries in most parts of the state. From Bentonville, to Fayetteville to Texarkana, there are Arkansas dispensaries ready to help!
What are the Arkansas medical marijuana conditions that qualify?
To qualify for an Arkansas mmj card you have to have one of the qualifying conditions below. Your medical marijuana doctor will review the condition with you and together you'll determine if mmj is right for you!
Arkansas - Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Arkansas are as follows
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health
For more information, check out our Arkansas medical marijuana conditions page.
There are medical marijuana doctors all over Arkansas, CalmEffect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in Arkansas by filling out the form on this page.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
If you are ready to start your journey with Medical Marijuana in Arkansas, we are here to help you.
Thank you again to our thousands of supporters, clients, and business partners. Together we will make certain that more people are made aware of this life-changing natural option for symptom relief.
We are dedicated to helping you find your way to a better life with natural alternative medicine. We are confident you will be happy you took the first step to the possibility of a symptom-free life. Now is your time.