Medical Marijuana Conditions for Arkansas
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Arkansas - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Arkansas are as follows (Updated February 6, 2020).
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS FOR ARKANSAS - QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health
The following are required when submitting your application:
- The application form.
- The completed Physician Written Certification.
- Photocopy of your Arkansas issued driver's license or state ID (remember: name and address must match what is listed on your Arkansas driver's license or ID).
- The nonrefundable $50 application fee.
Your registry identification card from the Arkansas Department of Health will be valid for one year from the date it is issued OR the amount of time designated by the physician.
Using medical cannabis is prohibited in a school bus, on the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school, in any correctional facility, in any motor vehicle, in a private residence used at any time to provide licensed child care or other similar social service care on the premises and in any public place where an individual could reasonably be expected to be observed by others. A public place includes all parts of buildings owned in a whole or in part, or leased, by the state or local unit of government. A public place does not include a private residence unless the private residence is used to provide licensed child care, foster care or other similar social service care on the premises. Using medical marijuana is also prohibited in a health care facility or any other place where smoking is prohibited by the Clean Indoor Air Act of 2006 and knowingly in close physical proximity to anyone under the age of 18.
You can get more information from the department rules for the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Program
CHECK OUT OUR HELPFUL VIDEOS on everything you need to know about Medical Marijuana.
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
Where can I find dispensaries in Arkansas?
Good question. We're tracking the locations in our dispensary city by city list as well as marijuana deals and discounts that we find along the way!
Where can I find info on Arkansas medical marijuana?
Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to walk you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card in the United States. Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2021 and beyond?