Medical Cannabis Doctors in Hawaii (HI)
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana prescription in Hawaii state? The talented team of doctors that work with CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the CalmEffect difference and how to get your medical card in HI.
Connect with MMJ Doctors in Hawaii
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over HI, Calm Effect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in Hawaii by filling out the form on this page.
Our 3- Step Doctor Process Works.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a Hawaii medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
Hawaii Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
Our informed Advisors can connect you with a Doctor and the Medical Marijuana Dispensary closest to you. Go Natural with Alternative Natural Medicine.
Hawaii - Qualifying Conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (added effective December 19, 2017 as per the petition process)
- Lupus (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Epilepsy (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Multiple Sclerosis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (added effective July 1, 2015 as per Act 241, SLH 2015)
- “The treatment of these conditions”, or “A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease
Ready to Inquire?
To inquire about getting your medicinal cannabis prescription, FIND A DOCTOR and schedule an exam today with a local HI doctor.