Medical Marijuana in Georgia
Medical Marijuana in Georgia
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana in Georgia? The talented team of doctors here at Calm Effect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the calm effect and how to get your card for Medical Marijuana in Georgia.
Georgia - Qualifying Conditions:
Who is eligible for the “Low THC Oil Registry Card”?
There are three categories of persons who may apply for the card:
- an adult who has one or more of the diseases specified in the law;
- legal guardians of an adult who has one or more of the diseases specified in the law;
- parents or legal guardians of a minor child who has one or more of the diseases specified in the law.
What conditions or diseases are covered by the law?
The law lists the following conditions and diseases which qualify for the Low THC Oil Registry, Medical Marijuana Conditions for Georgia:
- Cancer, when such diagnosis is end stage or the treatment produces related wasting illness or recalcitrant nausea and vomiting
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Seizure disorders related to diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries
- Multiple sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Crohn’s disease
- Mitochondrial disease
- Parkinson’s disease, when such diagnosis is sever or end stage
- Sickle cell disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Tourette’s syndrome, when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe
- Autism spectrum disorder, when (a) patient is 18 years of age or more, or (b) patient is less than 18 years of age and diagnosed with severe autism
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease, when such disease is severe or end stage
- AIDS when such syndrome is severe or end stage
- Peripheral neuropathy, when symptoms are severe or end stage
- Patient is in hospice program, either as inpatient or outpatient
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder resulting from direct exposure to or witnessing of a trauma for a patient who is at least 18 years of age
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over GA, Calm Effect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in Georgia by filling out the form on this page.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
If you are ready to start your journey with Medical Marijuana in Georgia, we are here to help you.
Georgia Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
Our informed advisors can connect you with a Medical Marijuana in Georgia Doctor and the medical marijuana dispensary closest to you.
Go Natural with Alternative Natural Medicine.
Stay Updated with CalmEffect, Georgia!
5/21/20 - Georgia Democratic congressional candidate Michael Owens tweeted, "92% of Americans are against marijuana prohibition laws, while over 600K were arrested for simple possession. States spend more than $3B annually enforcing the ban. Marijuana should be removed from the Schedule of Controlled Substances, sentences commuted and records expunged."
12/30/19 - Georgia Democratic congressional candidate Lisa Ring tweeted, "By legalizing #marijuana, we can begin to end the failed “war on drugs” and its racial disparity; tackle the immediate #OpioidCrisis; more effectively meet the #PublicHealth needs of our nation; cut down on crime; and generate public revenue. #legalizeit"
Thank you again to our thousands of supporters, clients, and business partners. Together we will make certain that more people are made aware of this life-changing natural option for symptom relief.
We are dedicated to helping you find your way to a better life with natural alternative medicine. We are confident you will be happy you took the first step to the possibility of a symptom-free life. Now is your time.