About Sanctuary Dispensaries
Sanctuary was started in Massachusetts and is now opening stores in Florida. The cannabis dispensary prides itself on premium service and great products.
Sanctuary is here to help. At Sanctuary, you’ll find knowledgeable staff members who are ready to listen. Through compassionate service and expertise in the medical cannabis industry, they’ll help you select from their exceptional, pharmaceutical-grade products that will improve your well-being.
They Guarantee The Highest Quality Products
They’re driven by their love and passion for the benefits cannabis can provide to patients. From handpicked flower to a variety of tinctures, edibles and more, everything on their shelves is lab-tested and unit-dosed to ensure safety, consistency and quality, creating your pathway to better wellness.
Where can you find Sanctuary dispensaries?
Sanctuary Dunedin FL | Sanctuary Fort Pierce FL | Sanctuary Green Acres FL | Sanctuary Jupiter FL | Sanctuary Orlando FL | Sanctuary Sebring FL | Sanctuary St Petersburg FL | Sanctuary Tampa FL | Sanctuary West Palm Beach FL
What is Sanctuary's hours of operation?
Sanctuary dispensaries are typically open 7 days a week with a wide range of hours.
Do Sanctuary dispensaries deliver?
You'll have to check each state/location to determine if medical marijuana patients can receive deliveries from Sanctuary. We're told that Florida Sanctuary deliveries are coming soon.
Sanctuary's Dispensary Menu
Sanctuary locations typically have one of the best selections of products in their states. But each state and store is different. Here's what we find:
Sanctuary Dispensary Discounts, Promo Codes, and Dispensary Deals
Dispensary deals and discounts differ by state. Many dispensaries provide a first time patient discount, a patient renewal discount, and other daily/weekly patient discounts. There may be other ways to save money, but typically the other promotions cannot be combined and there may be additional restrictions.
Check out state dispensary deals to see if the discount is available and for more information:
Florida Sanctuary Promotions:
- Sanctuary First Time Discount / Sanctuary First Time Patient Discount: New patients are eligible to receive 50% off their purchase of $149 or less or $75 off a purchase of $150 or more on their 1st, 2nd and 5th visits to Sanctuary. Our team will validate this discount at the point of sale.
- Patient Renewal: Patients who have renewed their medical card within the last 31 days are eligible to receive 50% off a purchase up to $150. It must be 2 months since the last use of a New Patient Discount to qualify. Our team will validate this discount at the point of sale.
- Veterans Discount:Veterans are eligible for 25% off their purchase. Please provide your Veteran ID or Active Duty Discharge (DD214) to qualify.
- Senior Citizens Discount: Seniors are eligible for 10% off their purchase. Please provide your 65+ ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport, Social Security Card with your Signature and Photo or a Government-Issued ID).
- Pediatric Patient Discount: For Pediatric patients ages 1-10 years old we offer a 40% discount on all purchases. Please provide the birth certificate of the patient to qualify. For Pediatric patients ages 11-18 years old we offer a 25% discount on all purchases. Please provide the birth certificate of the patient to qualify.
- Industry Employee Discount: Patients who are employed at a medical cannabis retail site, cultivation facility or recommending physician’s office are eligible for 25% off their purchase. Must provide current proof of employment (pay stub, schedule or photo ID badge) at time of purchase.
- Sanctuary Birthday Discount: Patients may receive $25 off a purchase of $50 or more. This discount may only be used once during the patient’s birth month. Their team will validate this discount at the point of sale
- Compassionate Care Discount: Patients with Medicaid or Social Security qualify for 15% off their purchase. Please provide your Medicaid Card, SSDI Benefit Form or SSI Benefit Form, plus ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport, Social Security Card with your signature and photo, Government-Issued ID).
Small buds, ground flower, cannabis accessories and luxury brands such as Puffco are excluded from Loyalty Program Member and New Patient discounts.
Massachusetts Medical (Sanctuary Gardner, Sanctuary Danvers, Sanctuary Woburn)
- Sanctuary First Time Discount / Sanctuary First Time Patient Discount: On your first visit as a medical patient to each Sanctuary location (Gardner, Danvers, Woburn) you will receive $200 in dispensary credits (4 credits of $50 each). One credit may be used per visit with a minimum purchase of $100.
- Patient Renewal
- Veterans Discount: A Veteran may receive 20% off their entire purchase on all medicated products every visit.. To obtain this promotion, please provide either your DD214 or Veteran ID. 100% Disabled Veteran: A 100% Disabled Veteran may receive 40% off their entire purchase on all medicated products every visit. To obtain this promotion, please provide a letter from the Veterans Administration or a Doctor indicating 100% Disabled Veteran status.
- Senior Citizens Discount
- Pediatric Patient Discount
- Industry Employee Discount
- Sanctuary Birthday Discount: Show proof the day of your visit is your birthday and you will receive 10% off your entire purchase on all medicated products.
- SSI/SSDI: A Social Security Income/Social Security Disability Income patient may receive 10% off their entire purchase on all medicated products every visit. To obtain this promotion, please provide a current Benefit Verification Letter from the Social Security Administration.
- Hardship: A patient with a hardship may receive 15% off their entire purchase on all medicated products every visit. To obtain this promotion, please provide an active and current Medicaid card.
- Hospice: A patient in Hospice care may receive 40% off their entire purchase on all medicated products every visit. To obtain this promotion, please provide a letter from a Doctor or the Hospice facility indicating the patient is in Hospice care.
For other promotions, discounts, and deals check out the individual Sanctuary state pages.
Always check with the store to confirm validity. They reserve the right to change/remove any offers. Offers may have other stipulations and limitations. Dispensaries and CalmEffect are not responsible for any typos or mistakes. Specials typically cannot be combined with other promotions or points unless stated. Product availability can differ by location. There may be a location limit. Additional restrictions may apply.
Do you need a Sanctuary Dispensary Promo Code?
No, Sanctuary doesn't use dispensary promo codes .You can order directly from the Sanctuary website or Sanctuary stores without a code.
Is there a Sanctuary rewards program?
Yes, we recommend you sign up!
How do you pay for marijuana at Sanctuary dispensaries?
Dispensaries don't yet accept payment via credit card. Sanctuary accepts cash.
Other Dispensaries Across the Country
Is there benefits to getting a medical card in adult use states?
Yes, in some states, you pay less taxes, can purchase more, and get special privileges like delivery options, early entry into the stores and more.
How do you find a medical marijuana doctor?
Many states have telemedicine available. Your first step to see if telemedicine is available in your state.
Medical Marijuana Registration
Each person must have a valid medical card (if applicable) and recommendation in order to purchase and have medical marijuana in their state. If your state is adult use/recreation legal, you can purchase marijuana at any Sanctuary (as long as you qualify under other rules like age) However providing medical marijuana to another person is illegal if they don't have a card or are not a registered caregiver.