Medical Marijuana Conditions for Oregon - Are You Eligible?
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Oregon
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Oregon - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Oregon are as follows (Updated February 11, 2020).
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR OREGON
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS FOR OREGON - QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
Attending Physician's may recommend the use of medical marijuana for the following medical conditions:
- A degenerative or pervasive neurological condition
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- A medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia (a weight-loss disease that can be caused by HIV or cancer)
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limited to seizures caused by epilepsy
- Persistent muscle spasm, including but not limited to spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
Make sure you:
- Complete all required portions of the application.
- Submit a complete Attending Physician's statement.
- Patients must submit proof of Oregon residency and a government-issued ID. An Oregon Driver's license or Oregon Identification card would meet both of these requirements.
- Include copies of current government-issued photo ID for the caregiver and grower, if applicable.
- Submit the correct payment amount. If you are eligible for a reduced fee, submit the required proof.
- Do not call to check your application status for 30 days from the date we receive your application.
How much does it cost to register as a cardholder?
The standard application fee is $200.
An applicant may qualify for a reduced fee of:
- $60 with proof of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, or
- $50 with proof of Oregon Health Plan (OHP) eligibility, or
- $20 with proof of receipt of Supplemental Security Income (SSI) monthly benefits, or
- $20 with proof of having served in the Armed Forces of the United States.
An Oregon medical marijuana patient (and their caregiver, if applicable) may possess up to 6 mature plants, which must be grown at a registered grow site address, and up to 24 ounces of usable marijuana.
Fore More Information Visit The Oregon Health Authority
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
Or call us now at 954-789-0482
By following our proven 3-step process, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition, you'll be eligible for getting your medical marijuana card!
Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to walk you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card in the United States. Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2020 and beyond? Fill out the form above or check out these additional helpful content links.