Medical Marijuana in Utah
Medical Marijuana in Utah
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana in Utah? The talented team of doctors here at CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the calm effect and how to get your card for Medical Marijuana in Utah.
Utah - Qualifying Conditions:
- HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Persistent nausea that is not significantly responsive to traditional treatment except for nausea related to:
- cannabis-induced cyclical vomiting syndrome, or CBD hyperemesis syndrome
- Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Epilepsy or debilitating seizures
- Multiple sclerosis or debilitating muscle spasms
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that is being treated and monitored by a mental health therapist and that: has been diagnosed by a health care provider or
mental health provider by the VA and documented in the patient’s record; or has been diagnosed or confirmed by evaluation by a psychiatrist, doctorate
psychologist, a doctorate licensed clinical social worker, or a psych APRN
- Terminal illness when the patient’s remaining life expectancy is less than 6 months
- Condition resulting in the individual receiving hospice care
- Rare condition or disease that affects less than 200,000 individuals in the U.S., as defined in federal law and this is not adequately managed despite treatment
attempts using conventional medications (other than opioids or opiates) or physical interventions
- Pain lasting longer than two weeks that is not adequately managed, in the qualified medical provider’s opinion, despite treatment attempts using conventional
medications other than opioids or opiates or physical interventions
- If a patient does not have a qualifying condition specifically named, they may petition the Compassionate Use Board for approval of their medical cannabis card
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over Utah, CalmEffect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in Utah by filling out the form on this page.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
If you are ready to start your journey with Medical Marijuana in Utah, we are here to help you.
Stay Updated with CalmEffect, Utah
Utah Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
- Salt Lake City
Our informed advisors can connect you with a Medical Marijuana in Utah Doctor and the medical marijuana dispensary closest to you.
Go Natural with Alternative Natural Medicine.
Thank you again to our thousands of supporters, clients, and business partners. Together we will make certain that more people are made aware of this life-changing natural option for symptom relief.
We are dedicated to helping you find your way to a better life with natural alternative medicine. We are confident you will be happy you took the first step to the possibility of a symptom-free life. Now is your time.