Medical Marijuana in Hawaii
Medical Marijuana in Hawaii
Are you looking to get your medical marijuana in Hawaii? The talented team of doctors here at CalmEffect are here to help guide you through every single step of the process.
Keep reading to learn the calm effect and how to get your card for Medical Marijuana in Hawaii.
Hawaii - Qualifying Conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (added effective December 19, 2017 as per the petition process)
- Lupus (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Epilepsy (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Multiple Sclerosis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (added effective July 1, 2015 as per Act 241, SLH 2015)
- “The treatment of these conditions”, or “A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease
With a growing roster of Doctors who can prescribe cannabis all over Hawaii, CalmEffect is ready to help. Learn how you can get your medical card in Hawaii by filling out the form on this page.
By following these steps, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition and unique symptoms, you'll be eligible for a medical marijuana card with access to our growing roster of dispensaries across the entire state. Mail-order and walk ins are available.
If you are ready to start your journey with Medical Marijuana in Hawaii, we are here to help you.
Where to Buy Marijuana in Hawaii
Visit our Marijuana Dispensary Locations Page for Hawaii to find out where you can access your meds.
Stay Updated with CalmEffect, Hawaii!
8/7/20 - Marijuana Moment spoke to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) about her House-passed amendment to let military members use CBD, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s legalization opposition and the House-Senate clash over cannabis banking.
8/6/20 - Hawaii Democratic congressional candidate Brian Evans tweeted, "Marijuana must be legalized in #Hawaii. If we started taking advantage of all of our resources we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in. Tax the shops and we would bring in millions."
Hawaii Medical Marijuana Doctors: Our Service Areas
Our roster of Medical Cannabis Doctors are ready to serve you in these areas and more. Once connecting with a Doctor through Calm Effect, you will have access to our roster of medical marijuana dispensary locations:
Our informed advisors can connect you with a Medical Marijuana in Hawaii Doctor and the medical marijuana dispensary closest to you.
Go Natural with Alternative Natural Medicine.
Thank you again to our thousands of supporters, clients, and business partners. Together we will make certain that more people are made aware of this life-changing natural option for symptom relief. We are dedicated to helping you find your way to a better life with natural alternative medicine. We are confident you will be happy you took the first step to the possibility of a symptom-free life. Now is your time.