Medical Marijuana Conditions for Vermont - Are You Eligible?
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Vermont
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Vermont - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Vermont are as follows (Updated February 11, 2020).
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR VERMONT
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS FOR VERMONT - QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
To become a registered patient, an applicant must be diagnosed with a qualifying debilitating medical condition and submit a completed Registration Packet. Applicants must have at least a three-month relationship with a qualified health care professional who has completed a full assessment of the applicant's medical history and current medical condition, including a personal physical examination. Applicants must reside in Vermont and have been issued a valid Vermont driver’s license or valid Vermont non-driver ID. Qualifying Conditions are as follows:
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Or the treatment of these conditions, if the disease or the treatment results in severe, persistent, and intractable symptoms;
- PTSD, provided the applicant is undergoing psychotherapy or counseling with a licensed mental health care provider; or
- A disease or medical condition or its treatment that is chronic, debilitating, and produces one or more of the following intractable symptoms: cachexia or wasting syndrome; chronic pain; severe nausea; or seizures.
Qualified Health Care Professionals
- Physician (M.D. or D.O.)
- Physician Assistant (P.A. or PA-C)
- Naturopathic Physician (N.D.)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
The VMR does not require specialized training for the listed Health Care Professionals to complete the form. A Health Care Professionals must be licensed in Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, or Massachusetts.
Applicants must submit the following items:
- Completed Registration Packet;
- Which includes a Registered Patient Application, and Health Care Professional Verification Form
- Color electronic photograph of yourself (see requirements below); and
- $50 non-refundable fee.
- Checks and money orders must be made payable to the Department of Public Safety.
*Patients diagnosed with PTSD are also required to submit a completed Mental Health Care Provider Form to the VMR.
A patient under the age of 18 years of age may apply for a registry identification card. Please Note: A registered patient who is under 18 years of age may have two registered caregivers. MORE INFO HERE
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
Or call us now at 954-789-0482
By following our proven 3-step process, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition, you'll be eligible for getting your medical marijuana card!
Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to walk you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card in the United States. Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2020 and beyond? Fill out the form above or check out these additional helpful content links.