Medical Marijuana Conditions for North Dakota - Are You Eligible?
Medical Marijuana Conditions for North Dakota
Medical Marijuana Conditions for North Dakota - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for North Dakota are as follows (Updated February 11, 2020).
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR NORTH DAKOTA
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS FOR NORTH DAKOTA - QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
Debilitating Medical Conditions per NDCC 19-24.1 as of 4.24.2019:
- A Terminal Illness
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Agitation of Alzheimer's Disease or related Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Crohn's Disease
- Decompensated Cirrhosis caused by Hepatitis C
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis 2
- Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis or chronic back pain, including neuropathy or damage to the nervous tissue of spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Tourette Syndrome
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for such disease or medical condition that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures for more than three months or for which other treatment
options produced serious side effects
- Intractable nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.
Product Types - Types of usable marijuana under the North Dakota Medical Marijuana law are:
1. Dried Leaves and Flowers
2. Cannabinoid Concentrates or Extracts
3. Medical Cannabinoid Products
c. Transdermal Patches
Exceptions for Minor Patients (those under the age of 19):
1. Minors cannot have dried leaves and flowers
2. Minors cannot have any product with >6% THC
Purchase and Possession Limits
Patients and designated caregivers with a valid ID card can purchase the following in a 30-day period:
1. Up to 2.5 ounces dried leaves and flowers *Enhanced Amount: patients with the debilitating medical condition of cancer may be authorized by their health care provider to purchase up to 6 oz. of dried leaves and flowers.
2. Up to 4000 mg THC total of other products
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
Ready to Start? Schedule an Exam Now!
Or call us now at 954-789-0482
By following our proven 3-step process, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition, you'll be eligible for getting your medical marijuana card!
Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to walk you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card in the United States. Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2020 and beyond? Fill out the form above or check out these additional helpful content links.
CHECK OUT INFORMATIVE VIDEOS HERE