Medical Marijuana Conditions for Montana - Are You Eligible?
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Montana
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Montana - Qualifying Conditions:
Medical Marijuana Conditions for Montana are as follows (Updated February 10, 2020).
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS FOR MONTANA - QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR MONTANA
The Montana Medical Marijuana Act (MMA) has gone through extensive changes since it became law in 2004. The most recent changes occurred when the 2019 Legislature passed Senate Bill 265 (SB265) creating more detailed program regulations. Some of the provisions in the new law went into effect upon passage, May 3, 2019. Patients, providers, physicians and labs are encouraged to become familiar with the provisions of the new law.
Debilitating medical condition means:
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus,
- or acquired immune deficiency syndrome when the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient's
- cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe chronic pain that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient's treating physician;
- intractable nausea or vomiting;
- epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Crohn's disease;
- painful peripheral neuropathy;
- a central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms;
- admittance into hospice care in accordance with rules adopted by the department; or
- post traumatic stress disorder
"Marijuana-infused product" means a product that contains marijuana and is intended for use by a registered cardholder by a means other than smoking. The term includes but is not limited to edible products, ointments, and tinctures.
CHECK OUT OUR HELPFUL VIDEOS on everything you need to know about Medical Marijuana.
Here at CalmEffect, we make it our mission to educate the public about medical marijuana. We believe it is vitally important for folks to know and understand how this natural alternative can help to improve their lives. We have helped thousands of people find significant symptom relief from many medical ailments by affordably connecting patients with qualified medical marijuana doctors all across the United States. There is no better time to begin your journey to a better life.
Or call us now at 954-789-0482
By following our proven 3-step process, if your doctor recommends medical marijuana as a solution for your condition, you'll be eligible for getting your medical marijuana card!
Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to walk you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card in the United States. Want more specifics on getting medical marijuana in 2020 and beyond? Fill out the form above or check out these additional helpful content links.