Qualifying conditions for Medical Marijuana in Florida include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
We do see doctors that are approving medical marijuana for other painful conditions, chronic pain, and anxiety. Please contact us with any questions.
For more detailed information, we recommend you review the State of Florida's Office of Medical Marijuana Use site for specifics.
Or call us now at: 866-338-0574